- SemiSpare Tds Calibration solution 250 PPM Calibrates your TDS Meter to correct factory settings of you TDS Meter.
- It corrects your reading taken from water purifiers , ro water purifier or any other water source.
- It calibrates your TDS meter at 250PPM.
- After calibration your meter is as new as it from factory.
- Calibration needs to be done at 6 months interval so that the reading are accurate.
1. Clean the Tds meter with Normal water.
2. Pour 50 ml Solution in a clean glass.
3. Now Dip the Tds meter in the solution and see the reading, If it is 250 ppm then it is ok, If not press the temp button for 4 seconds. The meter reading will flash. For Increment press and release hold key, for Decreasing the value press and release On/Off Button until it shows 250PPM.
4. Once 250 ppm is shown on the meter, continue to hold the temp button for 4 Seconds and release. Now the TDS is set.